1 loaf French Bread (I used 2 small loaves of my homemade French Bread)
1/2 C butter (one stick) softened
1 1/2 T Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning
1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 C Parmesan cheese, grated
1 T dried parsley
1. Slice your french bread in half.
2. Combine the butter and the Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning.
3. Spread the butter on the inside of the bread.
4. Wrap the bread in tin foil.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
Do you sometimes wonder if I live in a house with orange walls and bright orange lights shining every were….by the looks of these pictures I wouldn’t blame you if you did!
6. Take the bread out of the oven and sprinkle with the cheese. Wrap just the sides of the bread now with foil. Leave the cheese out in the open.
7. Put the pan back in the oven and turn in to broil. Broil just until the cheese starts to brown.
8. Sprinkle with parsley, cut and serve.
don't forget to share ,
visite our page Facebook
please let us know your thoughts , your Suggestions
with love <3